Payments Accepted: Credit Card, Check, Cash, Finance
Affordable Santa Clarita Bail Bonds
The real main use of bail bonds is to help provide financial support for the defendants so that they can make court dates and be released from jail. One of the exceptional bail bond agencies in California is Espinoza Bail Bonds. Espinoza offers free bail information and advice from an experienced bail bondsman. The services are available every hour of the day and every day of the week. Every person on the staff is a trained professional and has experience in all of the local court jails in the area. Espinoza is known for its affordable prices and financing options. Espinoza is located in many places in California such as Auburn, Orange County, San Jose, San Rafael, Santee, Roseville, and more than 15 other places along the California area.
How To Get Bailed Out Of Jail In Santa Clarita?
In order to get bailed of jail in Santa Clarita, there is a process that must be fulfilled. Santa Clarita is located within the county of Los Angeles. The first step is booking and processing. The booking process is when the arrestee has their fingerprint and mugshot taken. The booking process may take more than 4 to 12 hours.
The next step is the bail will be set. The bail amount is set by a group of judges and once this is complete, the jail sets the right amount of bail without the need of visiting a jail. Once the bail is known, the defendant can choose to post bail or remain in custody. All of this is normally done within the first 48 hours of the arrest.
Bail is normally posted in three different types:
– Cash Bail: Cash bail must be paid in the full amount to the arresting agency. The bail can be paid by cash, traveler’s check, personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Once the bail is paid in full, then the defendant can receive a full refund in 60 to 90 days.
– Bail through a bail bondsman: The role of a bail bondsman is to help the defendants post a bond. A bondsman provides other payment options for when the family of the defendant does not have enough money. Paying through a bail bondsman is the most common way to post bail. With a bail bondsman, someone can be released from jail in 30 minutes to a couple of hours. Sometimes it may take a bit longer if the court is overcrowded or very busy.
– Property Bond: Property bonds allow the court to place a hold on a property. If the defendant does not show up to court then the court will foreclose on the property. Property bonds are rarely used because the process is too tedious.
Santa Clarita Jail and Court Information
The Santa Clarita crime statistics show that the chance of someone becoming a criminal is 1 in 76. The city has a crime rate of 13 per 1,000 residents.
One of the nearest jails in the city is the Santa Clarita Sheriff’s Department. The jail information is:
– Jail Address: 23740 Magic Mountain Parkway, Santa Clarita, California 91355
– Station Number: (661)255-1121
If a visitor plans to visit an inmate at the Santa Clarita Jail it is imperative that any visitor makes sure to follow the regulations. Inmates are only allowed to have a visitor for 15 minutes. Any visitors should make sure that they bring a valid government identification.
THE SANTA CLARITA COURTHOUSE INFORMATION:
– Court Address: 23747 Valencia Boulevard, Santa Clarita, California 91355
|Nearby Bail Bonds|
|Burbank Bail Bonds 200 North Third Street, Burbank, CA, 91502|
|Glendale Bail Bonds Glendale, CA, 91020|
|Santa Clarita Courthouse 23747 West Valencia Blvd., Santa Clarita, CA, 91355|
|San Fernando Courthouse 900 3rd St., San Fernando , CA, 91340|
|Los Angeles Men's Central Jail 441 Bauchet St, Los Angeles, CA, 90012|
|Los Angeles Century Regional Detention Facility 11705 S Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA, 90059|